FlyForJungle | Updates!
Posted by: Mercury
Hello there FlyForJungle Players, Probably the updates we have applied in these patches, is not what you expected in the coming updates, although, that is due we decided to make this update as soon as possible even though we were not including all the updates scheduled to be performed this week. These are some of the changes/updates:
- We have added a high-efficient encryption between the communication Client <-> Server; this will protect the server from any kind of Packet editing programs or whatsoever, and only legit information is sent.
- We have re-programmed the way stats worked, to fix a couple stats bugs we found.
- We have made some adjustments to our CheatEngine block system to completely block the usage of such tool.
- We have fixed the map (The widget you access with the hotkey "M"). It no longer shows a black empty space.
- We have fixed the bridge that was bugged inside Kalgas Dungeon, in which you fell.
- We have also added a lot of new emoticons !